Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sucker

I've been MIA trying to finish the entire Twilight saga before school starts next week. It's hard to do with a baby {almost toddler, I guess...SCARY!} in the house, so there are many late nights and early mornings for me at the moment.

If you haven't read them, they sure are good. I didn't believe all the hype, I didn't want to get sucked in. Then, while visiting Dawn, I happened to sit and read about 10 pages of her first book {since she had all of them, and was re-reading them at the time}, and I ended up taking her book with me. I've since finished book two, am about halfway through book three, and have book four waiting to be read. Blake is almost finished with book one. I've got him hooked too.

And, just in case you didn't think I was obsessed enough, we also bought the movie to watch when Blake is finished with book one, and I've watched the trailer for the second movie due out in November multiple times. Yes, they are that good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, they are definitely that good! :)