Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday deals - 9/24/09

1. Right now at Boston Market, Two (That's right TWO) kids eat free for every $6 purchase. Kids must be 14 and under and must be present. Deal ends Oct. 31.

2. The Children's Place is having their fall sale with some great prices. Use code V4989 at checkout and get an additional 15% off. Woohoo!

3. Coffee lovers, get your free coffee spoon here. :) I don't drink coffee, but I ordered one for my hot cocoas!

4. $5 off a $10 purchase at Build-a-Bear Workshops. Coupon here. Expires 9/28.

5. Free portrait package from The Picture People for new little babies. Coupon here.

6. Bath and Body Works is giving away a FREE travel sized item with any purchase now through October 7 {Isaac's birthday!}.

7. I want to try the new Yoplait Delights - they look yummy! So, I'm printing a $1 off coupon here, in addition to the $1.25 off one multi-pack of Yoplait Delights from coupons.com, and I'm going to try them for a steal. :) You should try them too, and then we'll talk about how delicious they are!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I checked out the coffee spoon...but what exactly sets it apart from other spoons?