Thursday, December 1, 2011

15 Months

Owen turned 15 months old yesterday.  15 months!  Before I know it, he'll be 15 YEARS.  Much will change by then, I'm sure.  He won't want to hug me every second of the day {and he's the best hugger!} and I'm sure he'll have a much larger vocabulary.  He loves to jibber jabber now, but is really starting to put together a lot of words!  In the past couple of days, he has been using MILK a lot.  I think that's his new one. He'll often mock us when we speak, so we're getting closer!  I imagine Owen will be bigger than his brother some day, so Isaac takes advantage of that by just pushing and shoving him around right now.  Owen is tough though.  It rarely phases him!  He is up to 9 teeth now {Maybe 10, he does NOT let me put my fingers in his mouth to feel his gums!), one of his canines poked through on Nov. 22ish.  Almost half way to a full mouth of baby teeth!  I hope Owen never loses his love for making things go.  He is so content to push around his tractors, or "drive" his cars.  When he's driving on a learner's permit at 15....I'll probably wish he didn't want to go!   I wish for him to always remain inquisitive.  He likes to figure things out.  Puzzles, magnets on the Thomas the Tank Engine Trains, fitting one block inside another, playing with his ball popper/ball and hammer/ball and boat toys.  I hope he keeps that up! 

One thing I do hope he loses....his fascination with the television.  This kid will turn the TV ON...and so, I politely ask for him to turn it OFF, which he does very happily for now.  Someday, that won't be the case!

He's our short-tempered, happy-go-lucky, love bug.  He's our world {Isaac's too!}.  Happy 15 months big-guy.


No comments: