Monday, March 31, 2008

It's all over

After tonight's encore performance of "The Wizard of Oz," I have to say it's a bit bittersweet. It's nice to be a part of such a production, especially when it is well-liked by the community, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I am really excited about getting my life back. I especially can't wait to go back to planning dinners with Blake, and knowing that I'll actually be home to make them!

Anyway, our entire family made it out at some point to see the show {you can see a video clip on Jennifer's blog here}. Mom went three nights in a row, and I couldn't help but adore how cute mom and dad were yesterday watching the matinee. I love picking out my dad's laugh in a crowd and mom brought me muffins! She snuck them into the show in her purse, and then, with her devious little laugh, dished them out to me at intermission. LOL. And Ben....wonderful, wonderful job. I know I've told you this after every performance, but we're so proud of you!

Here's a pic of all of us sibs + one in-law at the Saturday evening performance: