Monday, September 8, 2008

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Someone needs to invite me somewhere so I can make this. :) I'm also open to the option of someone coming to visit and bringing this dish to share.

Buffalo Chicken Dip

6 Chicken Breasts (boiled and shredded)
1/2 cup hot sauce
1 package cream cheese
1 cup Ranch dressing

Heat the hot sauce, cream cheese and ranch on the stove till the cream cheese is completely melted. Mix in the shredded chicken, top with cheddar cheese and bake 350 for 30 minutes.

Supposedly, it's not spicy....just delicious!

3 comments:

Abby said...

I've had this before- it's really good!

Traci said...

I LOVE this stuff! I make it all the time! YUMMMYYYYYY! :)

Alissa said...

Jenn made this today- at least a version of it- and we are feeding our face here. Just wanted to let you know :) Thanks for the idea!