Monday, September 22, 2008

Patience is not a virtue

....when you're waiting for labor. Anyone else anxious too?

I hope I get more good progression news at my appointment on Wednesday! :) The ladies at my office, and Blake's office have already started a pool including:

Boy or Girl?
Date of Birth?
Weight at Birth?

The earliest guess for date of birth is Sept. 24.....I'll rejoice if she is right! :)

If you want to start a blog pool, here are the facts from my last appointment:
About 2 cm dilated
75% effaced
Baby is head down and fully engaged

I had some pretty decent contraction action last week, so that's why I'm hoping for some more progress at my next appointment! :) Hooray!

P.S. I hope all of you are as excited about the Heroes season premiere as I am! :)

4 comments:

Kari Krogman said...

I vote for the 27th! It is our anniversary! Go 27th!!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm guessing Halloween. Haha - J/k!! :) I don't think your dr. would let THAT happen!

Jennifer said...

Boy. I have really have no idea. Oct. 1. I really have no idea.
Heavy.

Janelle said...

Bah, I was going to go for the 1st.

How about the 28th?
And a boy!