For our house, and in no particular order:
1. Find an organizational shelving unit for our master bedroom closet. Something like this would be ideal.
2. Take current master bedroom closet shelves out and put in basement bedroom
3. Find two sofas/sectional/sofa and two chairs for our upstairs sitting area so our couch/loveseat/recliner set can be united once again.
4. Paint master bedroom. We are not fans of the current sage green. Maybe something more modern - Gray with an off-white horizontal stripe in the room, or gray with a darker gray stripe.
5. Buy wood and shelf brackets for homemade shelves in our electrical/storage room
6. Purchase another bed for our basement bedroom so that our guests don't have to sleep on an air mattress. :)
7. Replace hand-me-down entertainment center with water stains on the top.
8. Transform basement into something less barren and more homey.
9. Put up sheet rock or dry wall in man-room for a more finished look.