Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Older than the dirt in his garden

We threw my uncle Wayne a surprise 55th birthday party last weekend. After reading about many fabulous parties in the blog world, I was inspired to stick with a theme {Wayne is older than the dirt in his garden = Flowers in empty beans/peas/etc. cans; dirt cups; everyone brings garden-oriented gift}. It was all about garden stuff and I think everyone had a good time. Wayne was totally surprised. I kind of want to throw another party now! :) Here are some highlights:


Please notice the pendant banner that I made!! :) I'm proud of it, can you tell???

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Nice job on the party, bedeut. I like the pendant banner, especially side 2 ;)

Gena @ Life With Captain Fussybuckets said...

can we reserve you now for Nov. 1, 2009 for Bennett's birthday? :o)