Friday, September 17, 2010

Thursday Deals - 9/16/10

Owen had his first crying spell during my normal Thursday deals blogging time last night {sad, right? I have blogging time!}. But, here they are, just a little late. :)

1. Save 20% at GAP just by using your Visa card with this coupon. Sweet! I'd like this nice pair of skinny jeans. Now, if only I could get them on sale + 20% off.

2. 30% off any single item at Old Navy with this coupon. It says Baby Sale on it, but the small print doesn't mention anything about applying to baby purchases only, so maybe someone can try it out on a non-baby item? Expires 9/23.

3. FREE sample of Wisk laundry detergent here. It's from Costco but you don't have to be a member to get it! :)

4. FREE sample of the new Quaker Life Soft Baked Bars here. The banana nut flavor was gone when I registered, but the Cinnamon roll raisin pecan is still available!

5. FREE tub of Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Moist Wipes and a FREE Cottonelle Easy Reach Hanger here. You have to share it with a friend via e-mail, but hey - Free is Free, right? :) {I also laughed at the address of the website. Actually, I'm still laughing about it.}

No comments: