Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday Deals - 9/2/2010

1. FREE appetizer with the purchase of any entree from 4 - 9 p.m. at T.G.I.Fridays with this coupon. Expires 9/8/10

2. FREE sample of Pampers with Dry Max from Sam's Club - now open to non-members. I'm sure any of you diaperers out there have heard the negative PR of the new Dry Max diapers. We mostly cloth but do continue to use Pampers without a problem.

3. Great deal on HP ink cartridges at Amazon through Saturday, 9/4. Get $10 off a purchase of $40 or more of HP Ink, and if you spend more than $25, you get FREE super saver shipping. Bonus, no tax. :)

4. Save $5 off 5 Kraft Cheese or Dairy products with this coupon.

5. FREE Sample of Shout Color Catcher here. Supposedly, these sheets capture dyes in your laundry so you don't even have to sort. Hmmm....

6. Pampers Gifts To Grow 20 FREE points with code: HangOn2Summer20

7. FREE sample of Kashi Cereal Bar, Granola Bar, or Crackers here.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Beck!
I NEVER wash a load of laundry without a Color Catcher! My step-Mom sold me on them and they are awesome! Swear!!

Tracy

Unknown said...

Beckster, I'm with Tracy on this one! I don't use it on every load (I still do a general color-sort), but if I'm doing a colored load and am worried about something bleeding, I throw one in, and it really does seem to help.

I've especially noticed it on items that some of the kiddos have that are fake t-shirts "layered" over a long-sleeved shirt. The "t-shirt" is typically a dark or bright color and the "long-sleeved" shirt is typically bright white. Before, try as I might, the white sleeves always inevitably seemed to turn dingy and take on some of the color of the "t-shirt", but now, with the Color Catcher, they seem to be staying white white. Kick@$$! :)