Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Isaac's 2nd birthday party

Now that my camera cord has been found {on the floor, behind the couch!}, I can give you the updates. :P

We had a little party for Isaac themed in football stuff. We pulled out Blake's Fatheads {that have been packed away since the move - we don't have any space for them in our new, smaller house}, I made a little pendant banner, and our guests dined on concession style foods {hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, hamburger cheese dip with football shaped tortilla chips, apples with caramel}, I made some scotcheroos shaped like footballs, and also made this football cake. It looked great when I first made it, but by morning, it started splitting down the middle, so my white seam fell in. At least it still tasted great. I think everyone had a great time, especially the birthday boy!