Monday, April 11, 2011

Crazy Busy

Here are the reasons I'm absent lately.  I promise I'll be back soon!  Promise!

1.  I work for 2 Catholic Churches - this is the time of year for Confirmation and preparation for Stations of the Cross, Vespers,  communal penance services, Palm Sunday, Holy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter Vigil, Easter, and First Communions.  I think you get the idea. :)

2.  I'm expecting my Kindermusik license within a day or two.  They are experiencing technical difficulties on their end with the processing, but I've completed all of my coursework, my practicum, and my applications, so I'm well on my way!

3.  Real estate.  Getting into the business is tough, so I've been doing community events, open houses, and anything I can fit in, in my free time, to get my face out there.

4. Being a mom.  And I love it!

No comments: