Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Amazon Prime

Have any of you tried this?

I signed up for the free trial awhile ago, and then got busy with life, and didn't have the chance to cancel my free trial before I started in with the real subscription.  At which point, I figured, "What the heck, I might as well give it a try."  I have not been disappointed.

I.LOVE.AMAZON.PRIME.

Free 2 day shipping on qualifying purchases, $3.99 next day shipping with no minimum purchase, 5GB of cloud storage, free streaming videos.....all for $79/year.  The best part?  You can share one subscription with FOUR additional people.  I'm going to see how one year with Prime goes, but I'm loving it so far.  I don't really NEED everything within 2 days, but it's nice to get it that quickly.  Many times, I would find extra things to buy just to get free super saver shipping at $25.  In those cases, the cost of shipping would have been more than that extra thing I had to buy.  With prime, I might be saving myself money by not trying to get to $25 all the time.

If you don't shop a lot on Amazon, it's probably not for you.  Since having kids, working four jobs, and barely finding time just to get groceries and the basics, I've been relying on Amazon a whole lot more.  And, if you're a regular reader of this blog, you know I only plug stuff I really like.  So, if you haven't tried it out already, it's worth, at least, the free trial!

No comments: