Sunday, October 30, 2011

14 Months

A couple of weeks ago, Owen *finally* had his one year appointment!  Stats:
22 lb. 10 oz.
37.5" long

He's seriously such a little man!!  Lately, he's fussy whenever I'm around because he only wants me.  Some days I feel like I have so many things to get done that I actually get semi-annoyed with his clingy-ness.  But then, he'll lay his head down on my shoulder and give me the biggest hug and all is forgiven!  :)

He loves his brother, and fights back whenever he's getting picked on.  He has a serious biting problem that we're working on!  I used to think it was just because he was teething {still is!}, he's popped two new bottom teeth in the last 10 days {for a grand total of 8 chompers!}, but I don't think that's it anymore.  He will run at Isaac with his mouth open, for the sole purpose of biting him.  A few days ago, he drew blood.......ugh!   He's still our litter eater.  Most days, he puts away more food than Isaac!  He must always carry around either a fork or a spoon {He calls both a spoon, but he actually prefers the fork!}.  He's really into his books lately {Especially his Thomas the Tank Engine books, Little Blue Truck, or any other alphabet-based, track-based, and any peek-a-boo/flap books}.  His new favorite word is "baby."  It's kind of ironic that he started saying "baby" all the time, because it was just earlier this month that I was a little sad about how quickly he grew up. He's not a baby anymore!  I try to treasure all of these moments because they don't stay this little forever.  We love you Owen-bubba!
Photobucket

No comments: