1. FREE sample of Fabreezy Laundry Detergent here. It is made with less chemicals, so it's supposedly better for your clothes, without sacrificing the clean factor. We shall see.
2. The FREE Huggies Snug & Dry diaper samples are available again. It's from Sam's Club, but you don't need the member number to request it. If you've already registered for this sample through them, you are not eligible. But, you can mail a pack to grandma and grandpa just in case you run out of dipes at their house! ;-) Guess who just did that? :) By the way, this sample is my 5th FREE pack of Huggies, for a total of TEN dipes!
3. Christie Brinkley is launching a skincare line. You can get some FREE pre-launch samples here.
4. If you want to send a Halloween card, head on over to Tinyprints, create your own, and enter code TREAT11 to make it free.
5. Print this coupon for a FREE Hot 'n' Juicy single from Wendy's.
6. Get a FREE sample of Gas-X Thin Strips here.
7. Sign up for FREE sample of Arm & Hammer toothpaste here.