Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Guest Post: Trying it out

Blake's first guest post on my blog, since his is private. :) Here goes!

Ever since Becky and I found out that we were going to be having a baby I have felt very excited even though at times it doesn't seem that real. Even though I go to all the doctor appointments and Becky tries to fill me in on all that she is experiencing, it is often hard for me to relate. That all changed just before we were going to get ready for bed for the night. She told me that the little one was really moving around (something that has been going on for a week or so) and that she wanted to see if I could feel it. My doubts were quickly replaced with surprise when I felt two little pokes. This is now more real than ever...and I love it!

We will now return you to your regularly scheduled blogger.

Hooray for our little bubs!!! :) Honestly, I didn't know if he would be able to feel it {since I thought it could possibly still be too early}, but I'm sooo happy that we got to experience this milestone before Taiwan 08. Seriously, we are both on Cloud 9.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Becky, quit poking Blake. ;-D

Maybe I will bug you our entire plane ride to try and feel the baby kicking. Even if I can't feel the baby move, I'll bug you regardless.