Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Just in time

Look what showed up just in time for Taiwan 08:


Aren't they so funky? I really wanted the cow print, but they didn't have my size. I'm almost glad about it because these shoes make me happy. They're a little brighter than I expected but they are super comfortable. This is a cheap pair of shoes that I should have bought in multiple patterns....hmmm...tempting. :) Here's the shot zoomed out too...looks like I'm not the only one that loves my shoes. Sophie is staring jealously!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sophie is a freak!

Jennifer said...

Hmm...I wonder if I should bring my ON flats to Taiwan too. I'm trying to pack light, but as you can see, I'm easily swayed.

Unknown said...

Maybe I should bring my flats too!

Janelle said...

super cute! I heart the yellow!

Unknown said...

I'm starting to feel like I know what Poochie's comment is going to be on any post that involves Sophie in any way.... :)

Love the yellow shoes - way cute! You should also bring your snowboots. They are the hip thing in Taiwanese fashion right now ;)