Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Trees for our yard

Since we moved into a new house, we don't have any trees. We also don't have much for landscaping, which is something else we have to work on. But, I know what tree I want for our front yard. Whenever I'm driving in spring, the flowering crabapple tree catches my eye. I can't help but stare. It's so pretty!

When we lived in our condo, the main street was lined with these trees. Talk about a gorgeous picture. I wonder why I never took one?

Imagine this in my front yard (the little creek and bridge would be nice too, but I can settle for the tree!):

3 comments:

Janelle said...

oh i love those trees too!

Unknown said...

For your poll: I would miss it, but I will be with you... You forgot that option, so... I chose a lot.

Unknown said...

I agree - the flowering crabapples are gorgeous! I also love Japanese maples - their leaves are so exquisitely dainty!