Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cheater

Everyone knows that I'm not a green thumb, and with the arrival of little Isaac, I've become even worse about taking care of the plants! Aqua Globes to the rescue {my first ever purchase of something I'd seen on TV}! I ordered them awhile ago as a present for my mom {they took FOREVER to arrive}, and Blake and I decided to keep one of them. I hadn't used it until today....hopefully it will revive this poor wilting plant....it looks pretty though, doesn't it? :)

5 comments:

Kari Krogman said...

Let me know how those work - I forget to water my plants all the time until I see wilting plants and then I remember

Janelle said...

oh my god i saw those on TV and wanted them! I don't even have plants! LOL. I also thought of them as a mom-gift for Christmas. you will have to update and let us know how they work.

Unknown said...

I see these every morning while I am getting ready for work! Let me know how they work I am super intrigued by them!!

Unknown said...

LOL - I love it that you actually bought those aqua globes! I was really curious about them when I saw them on TV and kinda wanted to get them. I definitely agree w/Jello that you'll have to give us the update and let us know how they work :D

Michelle said...

We have those at Target now! It's $9.99 for two mediums, I'm def picking some up for my mom! Hope all is well :)