Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pumpkin Fest

Today is Bubs' due date, and obviously the little one has opted not to make an appearance {yet}. So, Blake and I rounded up my mom and hung out at a local pumpkin festival. Actually, the only reason I really wanted to go is because I've been dying for a piece of pumpkin pie. The advertisements said there would be plenty, but alas, when we arrived, pumpkin pie was nowhere to be found! Overall, it was pretty lame and more of a fall festival for kids, but I guess it was something to do, and it kept my mind off of the bun still baking in this oven. And, I did see a pretty cool pumpkin hat that could've been fun to wear around for a day or two. :)

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Why no pumpkin hat in the picture?

Unknown said...

Cute pic!
Just think... that just might be the last (pre-hospital, anyway) picture of just you and Blake, pre-Bubs! :)

Traci said...

you are too cute! you look great and I hope you are feeling great too! Can't wait to see Bubs! :)

Janelle said...

is that a pumpkin under your shirt? :)

Kari Krogman said...

You look so cute! Enjoy your sleep now because for the next how many years you won't be getting any :)