Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New wardrobe help

I've been wearing my small selection of maternity clothes for long enough, that I can't remember my previous wardrobe. I was also sort of attached to my maternity clothes - cute and cheap. My fall/winter wardrobe is pretty sad {and I can't even find half of it...maybe I good-willed a bunch of it when I went on my crazy nesting spree?}, so I want to spruce it up a bit. It seems when I'm out shopping these days, I make a bee-line to the baby clothes section...It seems I couldn't care less about my own style...I'm just distracted! If you are bored, please do some online shopping for me and send me links to any cute things that I can consider purchasing. Mostly, I'm looking for tops and preferably any shirt/sweater/cardigan set-type things that make for discreet breastfeeding and a stylish mommy! :) Thanks in advance for your help!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Michelle Obama's j crew outfit...

http://www.dontbechi.com/

Unknown said...

Motherhood Maternity has some tanks/camis that are designed for nursing.