Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Two weeks

Our little man is 2 weeks old today. I think I'm getting better at figuring him out:

1. He farts....a lot
2. He cluster feeds in the late morning/early afternoon, and then eats every 2 hours. He's been having one 4-hour sleep stretch for the past 4 nights (usually from about 9:30 p.m. - 1:30 a.m.), followed by a couple 3 hour stretches before "waking."
3. When he starts to get hungry, he throws his arms around {Daddy thinks he is gearing up for being a future QB}.
4. He gets more adorable every day!
5. When doing a diaper change, I must always consider him armed and dangerous! {I've never been peed on more in my life!}
6. He hates tummy time {but is already super strong!}
7. Slowly, but surely, he's adjusting to being naked {not screaming at every diaper change and throwing a fit at every bath}
8. He loooves having his hair washed!
9. His bouncy seat can keep him awake and happy for almost a half hour!
10. He hates pacifiers {but loves to suck!}....in a last ditch act of desperation, we attempted giving him a Soothie...it made him even more mad!
11. Still looks like Daddy!
12. His favorite book is "What Does Baby See?" from Begin Smart Books {Thanks Deb!}
13. We love him more and more every day. How can you not?

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like your baby. I think he does look a bit more like B-lake than you.

Kari Krogman said...

He is adorable! Can't wait to see him - will have to wait a little bit as we are fighting the lovely "under"weather symptoms :)

Janelle said...

"5. When doing a diaper change, I must always consider him armed and dangerous! {I've never been peed on more in my life!}"

Have you been peed on in your life?

Just wait until you are changing him and he poops...it will happen...

Deb said...

You are more than welcome. Do you want to read to me??? I could use some down time.

Dawn said...

Same question as Janelle... You've been peed on before??? :)