Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Quick

My choir has their last performance on Sunday. Our organist is retiring {Actually, she retired at the beginning of November 2008 while I was on maternity leave. I tell you, with all of my pregnancy/mommy hormones fresh in my veins, I cried and cried and cried when I got her letter of resignation!} I am looking for a nice gift that the choir can give to her in the range of $125. So far, I'm looking into purchasing a picture of the choir at Midnight Christmas mass {8x10} and putting it in a personalized frame, but need other ideas ASAP! We will miss her dearly, and she deserves this so much! Help!

P.S. Jennifer, you're so good at the alphabet game - let's see how you do on this one! ;-)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Jennifer didn't want to play this game. In case anyone cares, we got her a nice mantle clock engraved with a thank you note, a nice card, and a bouquet of flowers. :)