Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday Deals 1/14/10

1. FREE Clorox Greenworks sample here.

2. FREE sample of Gold Bond Hand Sanitizer here. I'm definitely trying one of these - my hands always get so dry during the winter months, so I really try to avoid hand sanitizers. This one supposedly sanitizes and moisturizes. Nice. :)

3. FREE Uni-ball super ink pen. Supposedly helps prevent check fraud. Interesting. They only give away a certain number per day, so if they're out today, check again tomorrow!

4. Spend $20 on 3m or Post-it products and get a $10 rebate using this form. Good until June 30, 2010.

5. FREE sample of Purex 3-in-1 complete laundry sheets here.

6. Want to try the Taco Bell drive thru diet? {hahahahaha} Well, you can with this printable coupon for your FREE Fresco Taco!

7. Spin for your Skin at Dove and you could win a free 2 pack of their beauty bars. We loooove Dove soap in this house. You can spin up to 3x/day. I'll be doing that for sure! :) There are some decent printable coupons there too!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Signed up for the Purex and am intrigued by the Dove spin thing but am too lazy to register right now.

Tracy said...

Becky, Thanks for doing this! I enjoy your blog every day; I like getting a glimpse in to your life! AND, I like the free stuff I am getting!

Janelle said...

Hey, I wanted to let you know, just in case you are interested, that Target had booster car seats on sale for 45ish and up, then you get a $20 Target gift card w/ purchase!

Details on this blog. http://www.swaggrabber.com/blog1.php/Instoredeals/Target/target-graco-booster-seats-44-99-free-20