Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 Resolutions

Very rarely, I make specific resolutions. I usually fail if I try to be too ambitious. I tend to stay in the broader category of appreciate this, have fun in life, etc. I'm trying to incorporate a mix of all of them this year. I have one big resolution I'm not inclined to share at the moment - maybe if I do well enough with it, I'll put it out there. Heck, even if I do terrible with it, I'll share. But for now, you will have to wait - I want to see what happens.

Here's the rest of them though:

1. Sell our house and move {preferably during the warmth of spring or summer}
2. Take a vacation - stateside this year. {Accomplished since 2004}
3. Get Blake a new car {so I can drive it of course!}
4. Eat at least one piece of fresh produce on a daily basis!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - Never thought of a new years resolution yet! Better start thinking huh? If you need a realtor let me know! Also - about the new car! Kevin is now working at Victory Ford for your service work! Keep him in mind :) Good luck to your resolutions!