Monday, November 15, 2010

New Adventures

Starting December 1, I will be mostly a stay-at-home-mom to my two little hooligans. I'm excited about it, but it's really bittersweet. I really didn't want to leave my job. But, after a bunch of failed efforts to find a decent middle ground with my new boss, I submitted my resignation because I honestly felt, as long as I was having kids and they weren't in school, that there was absolutely no way I could meet his new expectations for my position. I'll be helping them out a little bit until they can find a replacement for me, I still have my part-time job elsewhere, and I'll be spending a day at Blake's office to help with some PR/Marketing stuff, so at least I'll have a day or two out of the house. :)

After much struggling and spending most of my maternity leave fairly distraught, I've really made peace with my decision. Five years from now, I know I won't regret being able to be with my boys.

Besides, who wouldn't want to hang out with these two cuties {sitting in my Paternal Grandfather's old chair. *Tear*}?


Don't we look like we're having so much fun watching Sesame Street videos on YouTube? :)

No comments: