Thursday, January 13, 2011

Swagbucks

Normally I'm not a huge fan, and highly skeptical, of websites that claim you can just earn points for prizes by basically doing nothing out of the ordinary.  I decided to take the plunge with Swagbucks after reading about it all over the internet for months.  I must say, I'm pretty impressed with it so far.  I"ve only been using it for a few weeks and have already earned almost 1,000 SB's.  I answer the daily polls, use their search engine, play their games, and pay a visit to their surveys tab.  You can earn more in lots of other ways if you really want to get into it {I follow this site which releases tips on where to find swagcodes for extra SB's - I would say I've probably gotten around 150 SB's from them!}.  With just my tiny amount of SB's and very little effort, I can already buy two $5 Amazon.com e-gift cards {450SB each} and still have some SB's left over!  I told Blake that I was going to just save my SB's until I could buy the ultimate item from the Swagstore.  Want an iPod Touch?  Only 22,999 SB's from the swag store!  At my rate, I'll earn that by the end of the year.   Really, I'm hoping to earn enough points to help fund Christmas next year.  I did a lot of my shopping on Amazon this year, so maybe I can defray some of my costs by hoarding SB's! :)

Want to swag with me?  Sign up here and get started with 30 FREE swag bucks.  Plus, if you sign up today, you can get 30 MORE FREE SB's by entering code SBGames in the "Gimme" box.  That's 60 SB's just for signing up.  If you like it, refer your friends for opportunities at more Swagbucks.

What do you think of these sites? At least worth checking out, right?  Happy swagging!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

yup, i love swagbucks too. I've tried other thing: My Points, Inbox dollars, but they all take way too long. I love Swagbucks because I usually earn enough points to get a $5 Amazon card every month. In fact, the iPod touch? Most people get there faster by saving up enough Amazon cards to buy one through their website!