Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday Deals - 1/13/11

1.  You can try Kellogg's new Crunchy Nut Cereal for FREE with a mail-in-rebate.  Just look for the box at your local grocery store that has the "Try me Free" label on the front.  I saw it tonight when I was grocery shopping, but didn't pick one up because I already had waaaaaay too much cereal in my cart!

2. With the cold and flu season in full swing, make sure to register for your FREE Get-Ready Hand Washing timer here.  You can request up to three of them, while supplies last.  Definitely a neat tool for teaching your kids how long to wash their hands.   I'm interested to get these because I think sometimes I cut my hand-washing short!

3. FREE 5x7 Photo Book from the Kodak Gallery.  Just pay tax and shipping, which will end up being around $1.99. Great deal!

4. FREE sample of Nature's Select Premium Pet Foods here!

5. FREE 22oz drink with purchase of any size snack favorite at Arby's with this coupon.

6. Need some cough drops?  Score some FREE halls at Target by stacking this coupon {you'll need to register at the Halls site} and this coupon {under healthcare}.

No comments: