Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thursday Deals - 1/6/11

Yippee!  The first deals of 2011! :)

1. Buy one Special K cereal, get one FREE with this coupon.

2. FREE sample of Post-It Durable Tabs from 3M here.

3. Everyone needs a little more Vitamin D during the winter months.  Snag a FREE sample of Nature Made chewable Vitamin D here.

4. Oh, how I wish I was near a Waffle House.  I would SO take this coupon and get a FREE Waffle!  Expires March 1, 2011.

5. $5 off $15 at T.G.I.Fridays with this coupon.  Expires January 13, 2011.

6. Get your coupon for a FREE appetizer or dessert with two adult entree purchases at Olive Garden here!  Up to a $9 value! This makes me crave their Black Tie Mousse Cake.  Expires January 31, 2011.

7.  Get a FREE sample of Dentek Comfort Clean Floss Picks here.

8. Get a FREE sample of Purina ONE Smartblend Dog food from Sam's Club.  No membership required.  There have been so many offers for this sample from different places, that I've already gotten two in the mail, with two more on the way!  Sophie's a huge fan of it too!

No comments: