Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sick

Sorry for the lack of updates....I've been feeling a little under the weather, and I'm sure a lot of it has to do with what seems to be the never-ending winter. I don't even think I remember what pavement looks like as it seems all the roads I have to drive are covered in snow, ice, or both. I want to see some green foliage, though the other type of green {$$$$$} would be nice as well.

After Blake graduates next weekend, we'll be on the hunt for some guest beds. Hopefully we can find a steal. Any ideas for great bed shops? Or better yet, anyone have a full-queen sized bed they want to donate to the Becky and Blake household?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We actually threw one out about 2 months ago - nobody we knew needed one:( Sorry!

Jennifer said...

I hear old UNI dorm beds work great. Two extra long twin mattresses with frames would be about $10. :)

Janelle said...

IKEA rocks :-)

Sorry you're sick :-(