Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Do Not Disturb

Isaac is doing so well! This is his first time sleeping in the sling...and look, no soothie!


I've also ordered this baby carrier for his awake and happy periods when he doesn't want his swing, bouncy chair, or anything else but to be next to me {not as stylish as the sling, but I'm all for anything that makes my life easier!}. Hopefully it'll allow me to get some more things done around the house, and all without breaking my back {or my pocketbook!}. :) If he doesn't like it, I won't feel bad...I only spent $20. :)

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I SWEAR TO GOD, the baby bjorn time item works! Although I bought it for my sister and Mark SEEMS TO HATE IT! I suggest slowly trying to ease Issac into it!! How are you??? I've been thinking of you lately, we should have a phone date soon...let me know when you are free and we should talk!!