Monday, November 3, 2008

Making progress

Remember how sad I was about Isaac's disdain for the sling I so desperately wanted him to love?

Well, we're making progress. I've been attempting to put him in it a few times a week {or whenever I find time}, and today, he happily spent two periods of about 20 minutes in it! WOO! Hopefully he'll grow to love it. My fingers are crossed. :)

Doesn't he look cozy? {Please excuse the off-center shots...it's hard to take a centered picture with a sling on!!}

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like your baby.

Janelle said...

seriously, i like him as much as Moses. More even.

Unknown said...

He is SO cute! I love the sling, i sure hope he likes it!!

Unknown said...

YAY! He looks so cute in that sling - glad to know he is liking it more! :)

Danielle Ries said...

You are such an adorable mom!!:) and the sling may be one more than that we will be copying you on;) so keep all your stuff so you know the names of stuff for whenever we get around to the family thing!!:) hehehe