Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Addicted

I am a total internet junkie. Here are my current internet addictions:

1. Checking my e-mail multiple times a day
2. Reading blogs
3. Hanging out on my mommy forum
4. Facebook stalking
5. Reading newspapers online
6. Online banking
7. Baby steals {they have one steal a day, and yet I check multiple times, for no reason}
8. Browsing online stores for clothes {usually for Isaac, rarely for Blake, and sometimes for myself}
9. Internet coupon hunting for my next grocery trip {I love saving $$!}

And non-internet addictions, just to make myself feel better about my internet junkiness:

1. Reading children's books, so I can decide which one to introduce next.
2. Making baby food. Just finished green beans now I'm on to pears!
3. Learning new church songs
4. Catching up with old friends over lunch
5. Taking walks
6. Trying to make Isaac laugh
7. Being a mom {yes, it's an addiction...I love it so much that I even find my mind sometimes drifting to thoughts of another child...and then I remember how much work Isaac is, and that he STILL doesn't completely sleep through the night...}
8. Trying to revive my old wardrobe in an effort to protect my pocketbook {so far, I've revived five pieces of clothing circa 2006. Woot!}
9. Picking at my face {a gross and bad habit, but really, my face looks like a teenager's at this point, which is where the thought of another kid would help. Those pregnancy hormones do wonders for bad skin - so, I trade sanity for vanity}
10. Having good conversation
11. Taking pictures and recording small video clips

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you see Baby Legs on Babysteals.com again, please let me know. I LOVE THEM!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey what websites do you look on for grocery coupons? I must be looking in the wrong spot.