Monday, May 25, 2009

Purse

I need a new purse. My old standbys are really starting to fall apart and one of my favorites suffered a broken zipper over the weekend. Sad. I can't ever seem to find purses that I like, in my price range, when I'm out shopping. I want to go with a purse from ALDO {click here} because Jennifer told me that they had a store in London, and I really wanted to get a purse while IN London, just never came across one I was so-inclined to purchase. I have found many I like on the website, but just want your opinions on what YOU like. Hopefully some of my choices will coincide with yours and my choice will be easier. Thanks in advance.

Here are my criterion:

1. $50 or less
2. Simple yet classy. It needs to go with many outfits. I like colors, but should probably purchase a brown, black or other more neutral color for functional purposes. I am open to options, but maybe something like this.
3. Not too small. Now that I have a kid, I've got to be able to keep necessary baby items, in addition to all of my stuff in the purse.
4. Not too big. I don't want it to be a total diaper bag, but I DO want it to be big enough for the basic necessities for quick runs.

Please help! And, if you're feeling motivated, you can scope out the shoe department too. I would like one pair of gladiator-style sandals for summer, additional dressy flats for work, and a nice pair of dressy, but comfortable black peep toes. Gosh, I'm needy.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Two things: (1) Sign up for their mailing list to get the codes and deals. They always have something going on. (2) Wait until the purse goes on sale.

I got my current black purse from Aldo for $15 and free shipping.

Becky said...

1. Done
2. Man...how long does that take? ;-)