Thursday, May 28, 2009

Deals of the week

Ooh yay, I love saving money. Here are some of the sweet deals I found today {thanks to some frugal mom blogs}, so you can save too!:

1. $1.50 off two packs of Velveeta Shells and Cheese dinners (or buy 3 get one free of the Kraft mac and cheese variety). If I wait until they are on sale (2/$3) I'll essentially get one free, AND if I pair that offer with the $1 off coupon from here, I'll get two boxes of Shells and Cheese dinners for $0.50.

2. Free customized Father's Day card at Shutterfly. You pay shipping and tax, but with the free card, your total will be a little over $1.

3. If you're in the market for a movie, get a Disney Pixar movie, batteries, AND a movie voucher to the new movie, "UP" for $10.99 total.

4. Coffee lovers, you can get a FREE small coffee at Borders, but you have to get it by SUNDAY 5/31.

5. YUM! I hope you have free time on June 3rd. Sonic is handing out free 10oz root beer floats from 8p.m. to midnight!

6. And, this is my standby website for all things grocery.

No comments: