Thursday, May 14, 2009

Jumping the pond

We are back from our little trip to Europe. Here's just a snippet of what I think:

1. Everyone needs to visit London. I seriously love that city.
2. Traveling with a baby is pretty easy. Everyone is so helpful, and babies can make people around the world smile.
3. Jennifer: you are a lifesaver. Thank you for everything, including letting the stroller beat you up.
4. Look right and mind the gap.
5. I would do the entire trip again in a heartbeat {minus the screaming, melt-down, Isaac}.
6. If you have a baby and you go overseas, please invest in a Maclaren Quest stroller. It made our trip so much easier in so many ways!
7. Paris, for me, was a sufficient day trip. I'm not sure I'd enjoy spending more time there than that.
8. London has the best parks!
9. For more information, let's chat! :)
10. Please see the rest of my photos here and Jennifer's photos here.

1 comment:

Danielle Ries said...

your vaca looks so fun!!! and I am quite jealous!:) Glad to hear it was easy with a baby! that means there is hope for travel after kids!! LOL