Saturday, May 2, 2009

Moo

I've been dairy-free for 17 days now. I forgot to call my Dr. on Wednesday to check in on how the dairy-free diet is working for Isaac and me. {Insert shameful looks here!}. By now, I should have been able to eat a piece of cheese or something, but as it's Saturday and they aren't open, I suppose the check-up phone call will wait until Monday....but I'm betting I'll forget again since I'll be so busy planning for the trip to London! So, what I'm saying is that being dairy free sucks, but I've adjusted, and I'll probably be dairy-free for four weeks before I add stuff back in. I won't dare add anything in while I'm on vacation, on the slight chance that it might piss Isaac's digestive system off, and then we'll ALL be miserable!

I'd sure love a giant glass of chocolate milk right now though, and I have no one to blame but myself!

No comments: