Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Help with pillows

I'm really excited about our fabulous living room. Light colors with a punch of purple. However, I'm having the hardest time finding just the right throw pillows. I want something with some sort of pattern since everything else is a solid color, and Blake's only request is that it be functional in addition to being pretty. Here are our curtains:And here are the pillow choices. Vote for your favorite in the poll to your right.

#1#2#3
#4
Side note: I really loved this pillow, but it got the big old thumbs down from Blake for functionality. Bummer.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

All you pillows don't have to match. Get some #2 and #3!

Traci said...

I agree with Jennifer!! LOVE both 2 and 3! :)

Janelle said...

I was going to say the same thing, I like 2 AND 3!

Unknown said...

I guess I'm the odd duck out here -I love #1 and #5 :) Any reason you can't have half or most of your pillows be functional and get one or 2 of #5 just for fun?