Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday Deals - 7/29/10

1. Old Navy is having a secret Cami sale 7/29-7/31. Just say code words, "Cami 4 me" at check-out and you will get up to 5 of them for $2 each {regularly $8.50}. Sure wish I would've known about that earlier today!

2. If you're in the market for a new laptop, and are looking at Staples, make sure to print this coupon for $75 off!

3. Calling all Dave's! August 1, is Dave's day at Famous Daves. Head on over there for a free entree {up to $15} if your first name is Dave {or David, Davey, etc}. If your middle name is Dave, you still get your entree for half off {up to $7.50}!

4. Get a coupon for another FREE box of Better Oats Oatmeal here. I'm a big fan of the Maple kind! YUM!

5. FREE sample of Natural Nibbles dog food here.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ooh! I might have to do that ON thing because I really need new camis. Also, I think Dave and I are going to do the Famous Dave's thing on Sunday. Hurrah!