Thursday, July 31, 2008

A good day to be my Honda

My car has been dirty for awhile. I have been too lazy to take it to the car wash {or I didn't have the 5 bucks on me at the time} and I would groan when my car was in the garage and a nice rain would come and go. Today, I got lucky. I was at a prenatal appointment {Bubs is still right on track people!}, a nice storm blew threw, and SHAZAM! my car is clean. Now, I'm good to go for a few more months.

I also learned that we're going to get a new car radio! The back light went out in June {the radio still works, the panel just doesn't light up}, and I had gotten a letter about a radio recall in February or March. I didn't keep the letter at the time as the mileage cutoff was 105,000. Since my car is well over that {130,000}, I assumed it didn't really matter {and my radio was still working just fine}. After a routine check-up call from my local Honda dealer, I mentioned the radio problem, she called the company for me, and I get my new radio covered by the recall, after all {Even though I am "pretty severely over the mileage limit"}! HOORAY! And, major kudos to Honda for loving their customers.

My Honda has sure had a good day.

No comments: