Monday, July 21, 2008

Why I love my sisters

The most recent additions to the list:

1. They planned the best baby shower for me this weekend. I know it was a lot of work, but it was so great! I loved it so much. :)
2. They are beautiful.


3. I love being pregnant at the same time as Lola {maybe Jennifer will join the bandwagon for a future pregnancy?}


4. Jennifer's addiction to blogs is contagious and humorous! The baby shower decorations were inspired by a blog, as well as her gifts for Bubs.


5. They are both seriously creative. A brunch shower, instead of the usual afternoon finger-food stuff, cute decorations, fun games. I think the favorite activity at the shower was using iron-on's, puff paints, and buttons to let the guests decorate onesies, socks, and burp clothes for Bubs. I love all of them, and the guests enjoyed doing it! Here are some {but not all} of the finished products:


6. Lola is the mother of my Godchild, Jessica, who is just the best by helping me open presents and reading many of Bubs' books in advance. I know they are kid-approved! :)

No comments: