Monday, July 28, 2008

Sling thing

Today, we received a gift in the mail from a couple of friends: the Peanut Shell sling! When I found out Blake and I were expecting, slings were one of the first baby items that I really researched and decided that I wanted. Upon receiving mine today, I realized that they are a bit tricky so getting Bubs in and out, initially, will take some practice, but I'm so excited to use it. I also wanted to test the sizing to see if I needed to send it back for a larger one, but it's hard to figure that out without something to stick in it. So, I borrowed Sophie (I figured she's about the size of a 4-month old child), and put her in the "kangaroo carry." I'll have to wait until Bubs arrives to test out the newborn cradle, but Sophie seems pretty content in the kangaroo carry don't you think? {Check out her little toothy smile!} :)


Please tell me you laughed a little at that photo. I think it's mighty funny. Bonus: For those of you antsy to see the nursery, this photo provides a little sneak peek! :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sophie is normal. Becky is such a freak!

Ryan n Regina Weldon said...

That is WAY cute! Luv it =)

-Regina

Anonymous said...

Sophie looks pretty happy in it. I bet it will be great when he baby comes.