Thursday, July 31, 2008

If I had a million dollars

I might think about splurging at Posh Tots. I discovered this site via my pregnancy forum, and am totally in love with their carriage bed. I would've loved this as a kid {and a Disney lover}! Actually, I'd love it now! Swoon. Too bad the bed comes with a price tag of $47,000. Isn't it pretty? I totally want to watch Cinderella now!

I would totally trade out that posh cat in the carriage doorway for a posh Sophie. She's such a diva {right, Jen?}.

Bonus: for a mere $5,700 you can feel a little Mary Poppins-esque and own your own Carousel horse from the same place. Or, buy two and make them pull your carriage bed. Wow....I'm drooling.


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Zoe's the diva. Sophie's a freak. And that bed is outrageous.

Anonymous said...

The bed it cool I must admit...however, an awesome car would be better for that amount of money. I do agree though that Sophie is cuter than the cat :)