Saturday, July 26, 2008

That cute kid

Jennifer, Janelle, and I are all obsessed with this kid: Moses. He is the son of Jordan (see her blog here). He's cute, fashionable, and all over the web {Jennifer can probably point you in the right directions}. I know many of you have heard me, or all of us, talking about this child {the baby legs Jennifer gave to Bubs at my baby shower? Moses wears them!}, so I wanted to share what the hype was all about. Anyone else want to join in our fun of finding and admiring Moses pictures on the web? We can keep you in the loop. :P Isn't he cute!?!


P.S. I know it's pretty much a lost cause for Bubs to end up with blue eyes, but I can wish right? :)

4 comments:

Janelle said...

oh beautiful Moses!

I soo wanted to blog about him but thought it would be weird...so I'm glad you did! :-)

Dr. Blake said...

You were right. It is weird.

Unknown said...

he might be the cutest kid ever!!!! i've read jordan's blog from your sight and LOVE IT!!!

Hope you are well!!!

Becky said...

I thought it was weird too, but he's so cute, I couldn't resist anymore!