Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Banana Freak

Check this out: two bananas, right?


WRONG {sort of} - they are Siamese bananas. Technically, it IS still two bananas, but they are connected about half-way up. We can't open one without opening the other as well. So, Blake and I both have to be in the mood for a banana or one of us has to eat two bananas in one sitting. You can imagine Blake's dismay yesterday morning when he wanted a banana and I didn't. These poor bananas will probably be made into yummy banana bread in a few days.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Man, I bet Biology Blake is all over this one!

Dawn said...

I'm eating peanut butter banana toast right now...I would have shared the siamese banana, Blake! :)

Anonymous said...

You should put the two bananas in the jell-o for Thursdays dinner...dilemma solved.