Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Closed to through traffic

By the end of the week, I'm pretty sure our entry will be completely blocked. We will greet any UPS/FED-EX/USPS people through the garage. We're getting so many deliveries for Blake's office, that we are emptying our front stoop daily. We're too lazy to bring them into the basement for storage because they're just going to be moved out in less than two weeks. That, and we're never home during the day to look at the clutter, so it hasn't gotten on our nerves yet.

Here's what our entry currently looks like:


I have many updates to give - I hope to get to them by Thursday at the latest.

And, to anyone who wants to help. We're going to paint as early as Friday, and no later than this Saturday. So, if you want to help, give us a shout out. We'd be happy to have you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a continuing education course Friday and Saturday, but if you are still painting on Sunday I may be able to help. Let me know what the plan is, just give me a call.