Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thursday deals - 10/8/09

1. JCPenny has some great coupons for use Sunday Oct. 11, and Monday, Oct. 12. Print them here or use online code 37VIP. Coupons include 30% off regular priced items, 15% off sale items, and 50% off clearance items. Or, if your local JCP is anything like mine, they'll just have coupons at the checkout that they will use for you!

2. Not sure where the nearest Whitecastle is to any of you, but they have a buy one get one free sliders coupon here.

3. If I had a little girl, I would be all over this deal! The Playskool Dream Town Sweet Lily Castle with Dress Up is now only $72.19 plus free shipping and no tax. Down from $199.99. SWEET!

4. Have you seen Target's Daily Deals? For 24 hours, they offer up to five different items at a different price with free shipping. I've been checking every day!

5. I wish I had to go to IKEA this weekend {10/10-10/12}. I could get a free small breakfast and a free coffee. No coupons necessary!

No comments: