Sunday, April 13, 2008

Baby.....fat?

I am 15 weeks, 3 days pregnant today. I'm so anxious for my baby bump {and to feel the little one moving}, and I'm tired of feeling "fat!" I want to be a cute pregnant lady! Instead.......my pants don't fit, certain shirts just make me look like I've eaten a few too many cookies, more acne has invaded my already prone face, and my belly is sticking out in the weirdest way. :)

However, despite the weird, and sometimes uncomfortable, changes, I thank God everyday for the little miracle growing inside of me. Growing an entire person is such a miracle! Did you know that I haven't really done anything special {besides trying to eat and sleep a little more} and my body knows how to grow an entirely new human being...spine, brain, muscle, heart, eyes, nose, fingernails...everything?! How seriously awesome and miraculous is that? Obviously, a complete work of God.

I've been taking pregnant belly pics every other week, and I will say that this is the first week that I think my belly resembles {just a little bit} that of someone who is pregnant. What do you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy! It goes fast! Were you guys going to find out? I can't remember!

Jennifer said...

Way to grow!

Jennifer said...

Way to grow!

Anonymous said...

cute, cUtE, CUTE!
~ Richelle