Monday, April 7, 2008

Wasting time

I ended up coming home sick today. I have what appears to be the early stages of the flu, so I'm hoping to ward it off with the extra rest and fluids today. Plus, I've got a little person to take care of, and having a full-blown bout with the flu will suck! It was also nice that Blake had the day off. He spoils me by playing with my hair, rubbing my achy muscles, and just looking out for me. :)

Between sleeping, dealing with headaches, and trying to drink a lot of fluids, I spent my day taking some time-waster tests. I can't let my brain power go to waste just because I'm sick. :)

Thanks to How About Orange, I found this test {click here} about brand awareness. I'm pretty keen about this stuff. I only missed 2 of the fifteen, and one of them I really had no idea. The other was just a bad guess. Upon completing the brand awareness test, I found this one about slogans {again, two wrong...grr} and this one where you have to spot the counterfeit item {only one wrong. Hooray!}. Taking these tests takes me back to my marketing classes, it's a good thing I was a paying attention! :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

1 wrong on the slogan test. I can't believe "We'll give you an edge" didn't make the cut.

Unknown said...

I got two wrong on the first test as well...