Thursday, August 21, 2008

Free weekend

Blake has to go to a seminar this weekend. As I have a rare weekend free, I'm tagging along. I figured while he's in seminar, I'll do some looking around, vegging out {watching the Olympics!}, or whatever my little heart desires. Normally, I probably wouldn't tag along, but the rental car, gas, hotel room, etc. are paid for, so I'd be crazy not to enjoy one last weekend away from home with the hubby before Bubs arrives. :)

Maybe I'll have some neat stuff to blog about when I get back. Until then, you can check out Manchester, IA's zoo - Cricket Hollow Zoo. Crazy, right? MANCHESTER, IA has a zoo! We're planning on seeing Blake's family over labor day, so maybe we'll take a little trip there. Only $5 for adults! I still can't believe Manchester has a zoo.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, the storm didn't get me...I've just been busy. Hope you have a relaxing weekend at the conference with Blake. Not too much longer and the baby will be here :)Take care!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for getting my chairs! Woot. Now, I can have eight people over at one time. I'm movin' on up.